MEMBERSHIPAnyone working in an institution of higher education, or working in a general practice with a high student patient population, is welcome to join the Student Health Association, which offers the following benefits:
• The opportunity to meet a broad range of professionals from student health care practices across the country.
• The exchange and sharing of experiences and ideas for best working practice.
• A web site containing current news and with access to online publications.
• An e-mail discussion service.
• A study day in the spring term.
• The annual conference (3-4 days, held usually in early July)
Join now by using our on-line membership options on our conference web site: www.studenthealthassociationmembers.co.uk/
We offer group memberships for practices which includes a Student Health Association brass wall plaque for your workplace.
We now have Group memberships available:
|2 - 3||80|
|4 - 6||120|
|7 - 9||200|